1. 7月13日(星期一) 將不進行任何課堂，全體學生無需回校。
2. 7月14日(星期二) 至 7月24日(星期五) 將安排中四及中五級在早上時段進行網上課堂，學生宜留在家參與課堂，全體中四及中五級同學必須參與，詳情請留意稍後發放的網上課堂時間表。
Arrangements of Early Commencement of Summer Holiday (1)
Dear Parents and Students of S1-S5 classes
In view of the exponential growth of local confirmed cases of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-2019) over the past two days, in accordance with the recommendations of the Education Bureau, the School has decided to advance summer holiday from July 13 (Monday). The details of the arrangements are set out below:
1. There will be no lessons on July 13 (Monday). Students do not need to go to school.
2. There will be online lessons for S4 and S5 classes in the morning from July 14 (Tuesday) to July 24 (Friday). Students must attend all the lessons at home. Schedules will soon be uploaded online.
3. All lessons for S1-S3 will be cancelled.
4. For distributions of report cards, summer holiday assignments and other documents as well as handling matters for the next school year, the School will ask students to come back to handle the above matters by batches at a later stage. Parents and students will be informed of the details via school notices in the coming days.
5. All the summer activities scheduled for July will be cancelled.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact class teachers.
May God bless you with good health and grace.
Principal Law Wai Man